Simbae’s Sensitive Skin shampoo and conditioner is specially formulated solution for dogs and cats with tender and easily irritated skin. Sensitive Skin Shampoo is mild and pH balanced solution contains natural skin healing and pain relieving extracts, of Comfrey, Chamomile, Honey, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera. For further care, use Sensitive Skin Conditioner, to soothe your creature’s skin.
The Sensitive Skin Bundle consists of Sensitive Skin Shampoo and Sensitive Skin Conditioner.
- Comfrey induce feelings of calmness and serenity.
- Honey helps to balance the skins moisture levels.
- Chamomile gives relaxing effects on the mind and spirit.
Directions of use:
- Shampoo: Wet the coat thoroughly with warm water and apply a generous amount of shampoo. Massage deeply into the coat from head to tail and rinse well with warm water.
- Conditioner: Apply to either a wet or dry coat, lightly spray and gently brush through the fur while avoiding face and eye areas. This will extend time between baths and with regular use will bring beautiful natural lustre to any coat.
If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us either by email at [email protected] or by phone within three days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
For goods that are received damaged or faulty you must contact us within 30 days, without using or further unpacking the goods, and return them to us within 40 days. Goods received damaged will be replaced or a credit note issued according to your wishes, including the cost of return postage, when we have received the item(s).
It will be your responsibility to return all goods in the same condition as they were upon delivery. You are advised to retain the original packaging in the event of you cancelling an order.
Shipping cost is non-refundable and you are responsible to pay the delivery charges due for items returned for refund. We reserve the right to deduct from the refund any charges necessary for packaging/re-packaging, repair or cleaning of any goods returned not in the same condition as upon delivery. We are entitled to recover all costs, loss, charges and expenses incurred in connection with goods returned not saleable as new.
Have you read our returns policy?
Delivery is normally 5-7 days after you order.
If it is a personalised product this can take longer.
If the item you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you and arrange a refund or hold until next delivery is available.
On certain products we may ship to you direct from the manufacturer, this may mean you will receive 2 or more deliveries.